Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Soseki Natsume's I Am A Cat: The Manga Edition (2021)

Soseki Natsume's I Am A Cat: The Manga Edition.
Retold and Illustrated by Chiroru Kobato.
Translated by Zack Davisson.
Tokyo; Rutland, Vermont; and Singapore: Tuttle Publishing, 2021.

Book Information: Publisher; Google Books; Wikipedia; Amazon.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wikipedia Articles:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last year I read the translation of the full text version of I Am a Cat :
  • Sōseki Natsume. I Am a Cat. Translated by Aiko Ito and Graeme Wilson. Tokyo; Rutland, Vermont; and Singapore: Tuttle Publishing, 2001.
    [Publisher; Google Books; Amazon.com.]
    My blog post is here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~